This drop in class is a great way to meet other expectant mothers whilst staying fit and healthy throughout your pregnancy. It is suitable for all stages of pregnancy and exercises will be adapted safely and accordingly.
– See class timetable for applicable dates and training locations
– $35 per class
– Exercise mat required
– Tuesday mornings, 7.30am in the Botanical Gardens (click Book Now for further details)
Team up with a small group of mothers-to-be for fun and energetic weekly exercise sessions, focusing on a healthy pregnancy and delivery. This is a fantastic way to gain mutual support and learn more about pregnancy-related concerns, including pelvic floor strengthening, core stability, posture, and nutritional advice.
– Group size between 2-6, cost split per group
– $150 per session or $650 for a 5 session pass
– Group determines time and location for sessions
– Condo facilities can be used, function rooms, living room or outside space. (Space needs only be ample to cover mat space for each individual.)
Tailored exercise sessions in the comfort of your own surroundings, where you’ll receive individual attention specific to your own requirements and preferences. A full medical screening will be conducted prior to your first session in which pregnancy-related concerns are discussed.
– $150 per session or $650 for 5 session pass ($130 per session)
– Individual determines time and location for sessions