Antenatal / Prenatal Class – Tampines$300-$500
Prepare you for labour, birth and newborn care
Informative, Fun, and Convenient Prenatal Classes
We firmly believe in a woman’s right to choose the birth they want, without judgment, and aim to empower every woman with comprehensive up-to-date information that is TRULY unbiased.
Beloved Bumps Antenatal / Prenatal classes consists of 4 weeks of teaching and covers:
Week 1: Labour, Birth, Pain relief options, Medical Interventions (Caesarean section, ventouse, forceps, induction of labour)
Week 2: Newborn Care (Nappy changing, swaddling, umbilical cord care, settling, safe sleeping, normal newborn behaviour), Breast and Bottle feeding
We want you to know what your options are when you get to hospital, what to expect from your labour and birth, and also how your birth partner can help! But the other half of the course is all on newborn care so that you feel prepared for bringing your baby home.
If you’re pregnant and around 13 weeks, it’s time to sign up for your prenatal course!
We offer different class packages so you can choose to do just the prenatal class, or include a midwife home visit after the birth – this is when a midwife will visit your home and support you with your new baby, weigh them and help with breastfeeding or bottle feeding. Beloved Bumps prides itself on creating a community of parents, so your class group will be with others who are due around the same time as you, helping you to form life long friendships with other couples who have a baby the same age!
Choose class package then select date:
Online Prenatal Class
- $100 4 months access
- 30 modules
- Taught by a UK Midwife
- Learn at your own pace
- PDF downloads
- Access to course for 4 months
What is your cancellation policy in the case of COVID-19/Coronavirus?
IMPORTANT: Given that our clients are a vulnerable group (eg, pregnant women and children), Beloved Bumps reserves the right to go to virtual teaching and learning at any point. While Beloved Bumps will always adhere to Singapore law and recommendations during times of crises, we believe it’s important to err on the side of caution for the protection of our clients.
- If you have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then please notify us immediately as unfortunately you will not be able to attend the group sessions in person.
- VIRTUAL OPTION: If the above situation applies, then we will offer you a virtual class alternative. You will still remain on our mum’s WhatsApp group and can attend any remaining social events and classes once you’ve fully recovered and been cleared by your doctor. If you cannot attend any social events, then we will provide a percentage discount on our Postnatal Course for an equal amount that would have been used for you to attend the remaining social event(s).
- REFUND: If you have contracted COVID-19 and would like to receive a refund instead because you CANNOT attend a virtual class, please let us know and we will process a refund, the amount of which depends on how many sessions you have missed. Please note that you will need to confirm this with a medical certificate. We will not provide a refund for those who are only showing symptoms and otherwise can attend a virtual class on the same day and time as their originally scheduled class.
- If our instructors have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then we will work hard to provide a virtual option or another time when you can attend the class. If the class has to be canceled, then a full refund will be given
- If you haven’t contracted the COVID-19 and don’t have COVID-19-related symptoms, and you are unwilling to attend virtually, then our usual cancellation policy applies (under ‘Cancellations and Refunds’).
For other situations, please see our full Terms & Conditions.
Why should I attend a class instead of watching and reading online?
The reality is: you’re going to have A LOT of questions before you have your baby AND need a lot of support after you have your baby. That’s not a bad thing! It’s just how it is!
We believe our fun, interactive in-person antenatal / prenatal class can’t be beat because it (1) saves you the hassle of reading contradicting opinion online, (2) gives you a non-judgmental environment to ask questions and (3) introduces you to other couples so you can form a meaningful network. Ask any couple who’s given birth and they’ll tell you that it “takes a village.” Lots of our mums say they feel like they make friends for life after they’ve taken our Antenatal class.
What happens if I deliver early and dont finish the course?
If you don’t attend any of the classes, we will refund you the full course amount. If you have attended some of the classes, we will work with you to use your remaining time towards other services, such as a postnatal home visit, or a helpers course. For other situations, please see our full Terms & Conditions.
Why is Beloved Bumps better than other classes?
We designed our classes after talking to real mums in Singapore! Firstly, we pride ourselves on being unbiased. A lot of classes say they’re unbiased, but you’ll quickly realise most classes have an opinion about what you should and shouldn’t do. We don’t want to be in the business of judgement – we want to be in the business of empowering women.
We also believe our classes are more interactive, fun and have a bigger emphasis on building a support network. This is why we provide beers for the guys, a ladies lunch, exercise classes, and the postnatal reunion.
I can't make all of the course dates, can I attend the class I will miss in another group?
Yes, but we only allow you to do this 1 time. The topics we cover were put in a specific order to enhance your learning. We also know that missing classes can make it difficult for you to get to know your group. Please contact us before booking if you need to do this. You can see our full Terms & Conditions here.
Blk 393 Tampines Ave 7, #01-251, 520393
Saturday Afternoon – 2 – 4.30pm
Blk 393 Tampines Ave 7, #01-251, 520393
Saturday Afternoon: 2 – 4.30pm
Below is a general overview of the topics we cover in our antenatal / prenatal class. Please note that this overview does not fully cover the details of each topic. Beloved Bumps does reserve the right to reshuffle and change the information based on class and participants. If you have any specific questions about the content we cover, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Antenatal Week 1A
Antenatal Week 1B
Antenatal Week 2A
Antenatal Week 2B
Venue: Blk 393 Tampines Ave 7, #01-251, 520393
Saturday Class: 2-4.30pm
Nearest MRT: Tampines East