Baby Massage Workshop$70
Connect and soothe your baby with baby massage
Join our baby massage workshop to learn basic theory about infant massage, as well as a practical demonstration, followed by a hands on practical with support from a facilitator. The class is suitable for newborn babies up to about 9 months. You are also welcome to join prior to birth and learn some baby massage techniques (dolls available to practice on in the session).
Our workshop is also a great chance to meet other mums and also includes a complementary towel, massage oil and handout.
What are the benefits of baby massage?
- Enhances bond
- Builds confidence for caregiver
- Builds trust
- Reduces stress and anxiety in both baby and parent
- Facilitates communication
- Improved sleep and reduces baby fussiness
- Enhances development and cognition
- Improves overall health of baby, colic, constipation
Baby Massage Workshop
- Hour Course 1.5
- Baby massage demo and practice
- Complimentary towel and oil
Can I bring my baby under 2 months?
You can come with a younger baby, but they will need to be awake for the practice portion. Babies under 2 months don’t typically stay awake very long and could become over stimulated. This is why we advise waiting until they are at least 2 months.
Can my partner attend the class too?
The class is aimed for one parent/caregiver and one baby. This parent/caregiver can be either parent – it doesn’t have to be mum! Baby massage can be a great way for dads and other caregivers to bond with baby when they aren’t able to be involved with feeding.
What is your cancellation policy in the case of COVID-19/Coronavirus?
IMPORTANT: Given that our clients are a vulnerable group (eg, pregnant women and children), Beloved Bumps reserves the right to go to virtual teaching and learning at any point. While Beloved Bumps will always adhere to Singapore law and recommendations during times of crises, we believe it’s important to err on the side of caution for the protection of our clients.
- If you have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then please notify us immediately as unfortunately you will not be able to attend the group or individual sessions in person.
- VIRTUAL OPTION: If the above situation applies, then we will offer you a virtual class alternative.
- REFUND: If you have contracted COVID-19 and would like to receive a refund instead because you CANNOT attend a virtual class, please let us know and we will process a refund. Please note that you will need to confirm this with a medical certificate. We will not provide a refund for those who are only showing symptoms and otherwise can attend a virtual class on the same day and time as their originally scheduled class.
- If our instructors have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then we will work hard to provide a virtual option or another time when you can attend the class. If the class has to be canceled, then a full refund will be given
- If you haven’t contracted the COVID-19 and don’t have COVID-19-related symptoms, and you are unwilling to attend virtually, then our usual cancellation policy applies (under ‘Cancellations and Refunds’).
For other situations, please see our full Terms & Conditions.
- Baby Massage Workshop - Nov 25
- Baby Massage Workshop - Nov 25