Effective date: July 26, 2018
BELOVED BUMPS PTE. LTD. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) provides educational classes and sessions to provide general pre and postnatal information (the “Service”).
Teachers, Trainers & Partners
Antenatal / Prenatal, Newborn Care, Unmedicated/Natural Birth Workshop
All Beloved Bump Antenatal / Prenatal classes, Newborn classes and Postnatal Home Visits are taught by trained and certified midwives. Beloved Bumps only provides general educational advice about pregnancy, childbirth and infant care. Advice on an individual’s current pregnancy and wellbeing cannot be given under any circumstances and it is the client’s responsible to take queries about their own personal health, pregnancy and child to their general practitioner, Obstetrician or other appropriate health professional.
Exercise & Yoga
All Beloved Bump exercise and yoga classes are taught by instructors trained and certified in pre and postnatal exercise. Beloved Bumps only provides general educational advice about health and fitness. Advice on an individual’s current physical state or ailment cannot be given under any circumstances and it is the client is responsible to take queries about their own personal health or pregnancy to their general practitioner, obstetrician or other appropriate health professional.
First Aid & CPR
All training and advice given by Beloved Bumps is done by following guidelines provided by American Safety & Health institute. Information given by Beloved Bumps is up to date, evidence based and to the best of our knowledge. Beloved Bumps is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a user based on this information. Beloved Bumps cannot accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of the advice given. Beloved Bumps always advises parents or caregivers to seek medical advice immediately if they are concerned about the health and/or safety of their child. The information provided on the website or through any documentation provided is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by an appropriate health professional.
Partners Teachers & Trainers
Beloved Bumps partners with a number of separate businesses and professionals in Singapore who provide a range of prenatal and postnatal services. Beloved Bumps does not validate or confirm our partner’s qualifications or background. Any qualifications Beloved Bumps shares on our website has been provided and confirmed by the specific partner.
Class Content & Purpose
All Beloved Bumps classes and Home Visits are designed to be up to date and factually correct at the time of teaching and represent the current accepted professional standards with regard to general pre and postnatal advice.
Beloved Bumps services are intended to supplement the information, guidance and general instruction given to you by your medical professional. All information provided is for general information purposes only and should not under any circumstances be interpreted as being individual medical guidance or instruction.
Course Materials & Copyright
The cost of Beloved Bumps classes includes all materials supplied during the session. Beloved Bumps is the copyright owner of all class materials with the exception of materials published by third parties. Beloved Bumps copyright materials may only be used by the persons attending the class for their personal use.
Personal Liability While Attending Our Classes
Beloved Bumps is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property resulting from attendance at one of our pre or postnatal classes. You are advised to take care of all personal property and possessions.
If you, or your partner, feel ill whilst attending a Beloved Bumps class, you should immediately seek the advice of your obstetrician, general practitioner or other appropriate health professional.
Cancellations and Refunds
Minimum Number of Participants
Please be advised that we require a minimum number of participants to run our courses/classes. If we do not have enough participants, Beloved Bumps reserves the right to cancel any course/class. A full refund will be given if the course/class is cancelled. Please note that no refund will be given for any dates that you cannot attend on the course.
Antenatal / Prenatal Course
You may cancel your antenatal class booking at any time by contacting us through email or phone. We will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation by email or phone within 5 working days of receipt.
- More than 6 weeks: If you cancel more than six weeks before the start of the Antenatal / Prenatal class, you will receive a full refund, less $100 to cover our administrational costs.
- Between 4 to 6 weeks: If you cancel between four and six weeks before the start of the Antenatal / Prenatal class, then Beloved Bumps will refund 40%.
- Cancel less than 4 weeks: If you cancel less than four weeks before the start of the Antenatal / Prenatal class, no refund will be given. With that said, under exceptional circumstances, we can offer a full refund at any point up until the course begins. Please contact us if you think this applies to your situation.
Beloved Bumps offers a Happiness Guarantee for Antenatal / Prenatal and Refresher classes. Please see more detail here.
Private Antenatal/Prenatal Class
- A week before: You can cancel up to 7 days before the agreed upon day and time of your Private Antenatal Class. If you cancel within that time frame, you get a full refund.
- Between 7 to 2 days: If you cancel less than 7 days but up to 2 days before the agreed upon day and time of your Private Antenatal Class, you will receive %80 of the original amount agreed upon.
- Cancel less than 2 days: If you cancel less than 7 days but up to 2 days before the agreed upon day and time of your Private Antenatal Class, you will receive %50 of the original amount agreed upon.
Beloved Bumps offers a Happiness Guarantee for Private Antenatal / Prenatal classes. Please see more detail here.
Cancellation Policy for Antenatal/Prenatal Classes in the case of COVID-19/Coronavirus
IMPORTANT: Given that our clients are a vulnerable group (eg, pregnant women and children), Beloved Bumps reserves the right to go to virtual teaching and learning at any point. While Beloved Bumps will always adhere to Singapore law and recommendations during times of crisis, we believe it’s important to err on the side of caution for the protection of our clients.
- If you have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then please notify us immediately as unfortunately you will not be able to attend the group sessions in person.
- VIRTUAL OPTION: If the above situation applies, then we will offer you a virtual class alternative. You will still remain on our mum’s WhatsApp group and can attend any remaining social events and classes once you’ve fully recovered and been cleared by your doctor. If you cannot attend any social events, then we will provide a percentage discount on our Postnatal Course for an equal amount that would have been used for you to attend the remaining social event(s).
- REFUND: If you have contracted COVID-19 and would like to receive a refund instead because you CANNOT attend a virtual class, please let us know and we will process a refund, the amount of which depends on how many sessions you have missed. Please note that you will need to confirm this with a medical certificate. We will not provide a refund for those who are only showing symptoms and otherwise can attend a virtual class on the same day and time as their originally scheduled class.
- If our instructors have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then we will work hard to provide a virtual option or another time when you can attend the class. If the class has to be canceled, then a full refund will be given
- If you haven’t contracted the COVID-19 and don’t have COVID-19-related symptoms, and you are unwilling to attend virtually, then our usual cancellation policy applies (under ‘Cancellations and Refunds’).
Postnatal Home Visit
- Up to 12 hours: You can rearrange and cancel up to 12 hours before the agreed upon day and time of your Postnatal Home Visit. If you cancel within that time frame, you get a full refund.
- Less than 12 hours: If you cancel less than 12 hours before the agreed upon day and time of your Postnatal Home Visit, you will receive a full refund, less $50 to cover our administrational costs.
Beloved Bumps offers a Happiness Guarantee for their Postnatal Home Visits. Please see more detail here.
First Aid & Newborn Care for Helpers Classes
- 48 hours before: If you cancel 48 hours before your First Aid & Newborn Care for Helpers Classes, you will receive a full refund. If it’s less than 48 hours before the class, you will not be refunded for your purchase.
- 24 hours before: Please let us know within 24 hours if you can’t make it to a class you’ve signed up for. If you cancel within 24 hours, unfortunately you will still be charged and the class will be counted against a package you may have purchased.
Please note that classes must have a minimum of 3 participants per class to run – otherwise class will be cancelled and you will be informed as soon as possible. If we cancel the class you will be refunded/ the class will not be deducted from your package.
First Aid & CPR, Unmedicated/Natural Birth Workshop
- More than 14 days: If you cancel up to 14 days before the scheduled class, you will get a full refund.
- 7 to 14 days: If you cancel between 7 and 14 days before the scheduled class, you will get a 50% refund.
- Less than days: If you cancel less than 7 before the scheduled class, you will not be refunded.
Partner Class and/or Services
Please check with our partners directly about their own cancellation and refund policies. Beloved Bumps is not responsible in any way for refunds for partner classes, even if Beloved Bumps is the company/entity that collects payments for a class.
If for any reason Beloved Bumps needs to reschedule a class, you will be given as much notice as possible. In the unlikely event that the course venue needs to be changed, a new venue will be located within 2 miles of the original location. If this happens, no refund will be offered.
Under extraordinary circumstances, we may need to cancel your booking. If this happens, we will always try to offer you a appropriate alternative. If you choose not to accept the alternative, we will of course offer you a full refund.
Partners Terms & Conditions
Beloved Bumps respects your right to privacy and will protect the information you provide as part of your application to attend any of our classes. We will not share your information with 3rd parties. Beloved Bumps will protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration to the best of its ability.
During the course, a photographer and/or videographer may be present to take photos of the class for promotional material. If you have any objection to this, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make sure you are not included in the images and/or video that may appear on the website or other marketing material. We will also confirm this on the day if the photographer and/or videographer is present.