Release Fear and Build Confidence during Pregnancy and Birth
We firmly believe in a woman’s right to choose the birth they want, without judgment, and aim to empower every woman with comprehensive up-to-date information that is TRULY unbiased.
The Beloved Bumps Hypnobirthing Course is based on the KGHypnobirthing programme – this is the only hypnobirthing course in the UK that is accredited by The Royal College of Midwives.
The course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to understand your body, your options, and decision making within the medical system – something which can be difficult to navigate in Singapore! This, coupled with the hypnobirthing theory and relaxation techniques will help you to achieve a positive experience during birth for both you and baby.
Hypnobirthing helps to support the natural birthing process – this is done by releasing fear and anxieties surrounding birth, and by giving you the confidence to believe and trust your body. There are many benefits to Mum, Baby and Birth partner!
Benefits for Mum
- KG Hypnobirthing labours are often shorter
- Decreased risk of intervention such as assisted births and caesarean birth
- Less likely to require the use of drugs for pain relief
- Experience a calmer, more comfortable birth
- Likely to bounce back more quickly following a more gentle birth
Benefits for Partner
- Bring you closer to mum as you practice together
- To understand the science and physiology of birth and mums body
- Learn how to help and support mum and baby in pregnancy, labour and birth
- Play an active and vital role in the birth of your baby
- Increased confidence and ability to bond with your baby
Benefits for Baby
- Less distressed with less risk of injury during birth
- More alert after birth and ready to bond and feed with mum
Hypnobirthing will provide you with the tools that you need for calmer and more confident birth, and this can often lead to a drug-free, shorter, and less painful labour. The statistics show that mothers using hypnobirthing require less interventions and analgesia! And even if you end up having a not so straight-forward birth you can use and apply your hypnobirthing techniques through your babies birth
- $500 PER COUPLE
- Happiness Guaranteed
- 4 weeks of Hypnobirthing Teaching
- Care of the Newborn Class (optional)
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves, with introduction by Michel Odent
- The KG Hypnobirthing course relaxation MP3s
- Mums & Dads WhatsApp Groups
- Beloved Bumps Positive Birth Affirmation Cards
- Online Pregnancy Resources
- Whatsapp Support from our Midwife
- Parents & Helper 10% Off First Aid Classes for
Virtual KGHypnobirthing Course
- $400 PER COUPLE
- 4 weeks of Virtual Hypnobirthing Teaching
- WhatsApp Support from our Midwife
- Online Pregnancy Resources
Should I attend this class or the Prenatal/Antenatal Class?
The classes are very different.
Our Prenatal Class will cover all you need to know about labour, birth, how to care for your baby and how to feed your baby. It is an evidence based class that will prepare you for all eventualities in labour, so that you can make informed choices throughout.
Our KGHypnobirthing course teaches from a different angle – one that helps to ease any fears surrounding birth, build your confidence about giving birth, and understanding how to remain calm. We teach breathing and visualisation techniques, positive birth affirmations and scripts, touch and massage techniques, use of positive anchors, stages of labour and birth so you know what to expect, and the role of the birth partner so they can support you.
Does it mean I won't need pain relief during birth?
Using KGhypnobirthing can’t guarantee a pain free or drug free birth – but the research shows that those using Hypnobirthing are less likely to require analgesia, and have less interventions during their birth. It empowers you to remain calm, relaxed and to go with the flow. It can help to achieve a positive birthing experience.
Can I do both the Hypnobirthing and Prenatal Classes?
You absolutely can – some will be a crossover of information, but delivered in different ways – and either way we would recommend taking at least one of the courses.
What is your cancellation policy in the case of COVID-19/Coronavirus?
IMPORTANT: Given that our clients are a vulnerable group (eg, pregnant women and children), Beloved Bumps reserves the right to go to virtual teaching and learning at any point. While Beloved Bumps will always adhere to Singapore law and recommendations during times of crises, we believe it’s important to err on the side of caution for the protection of our clients.
- If you have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then please notify us immediately as unfortunately you will not be able to attend the group sessions in person.
- VIRTUAL OPTION: If the above situation applies, then we will offer you a virtual class alternative. You will still remain on our mum’s WhatsApp group and can attend any remaining social events and classes once you’ve fully recovered and been cleared by your doctor. If you cannot attend any social events, then we will provide a percentage discount on our Postnatal Course for an equal amount that would have been used for you to attend the remaining social event(s).
- REFUND: If you have contracted COVID-19 and would like to receive a refund instead because you CANNOT attend a virtual class, please let us know and we will process a refund, the amount of which depends on how many sessions you have missed. Please note that you will need to confirm this with a medical certificate. We will not provide a refund for those who are only showing symptoms and otherwise can attend a virtual class on the same day and time as their originally scheduled class.
- If our instructors have contracted COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (eg, fever, runny nose or cough), then we will work hard to provide a virtual option or another time when you can attend the class. If the class has to be canceled, then a full refund will be given
- If you haven’t contracted the COVID-19 and don’t have COVID-19-related symptoms, and you are unwilling to attend virtually, then our usual cancellation policy applies (under ‘Cancellations and Refunds’).
For other situations, please see our full Terms & Conditions.
When should I start the course?
We would recommend starting the course in the second trimester of your pregnancy – this means that you can enjoy all the benefits during your pregnancy as well as during your birth. Whilst we recommend a later date for our prenatal classes so that it is fresh in your mind, with hypnobirthing the more time you have to practice, the better!
46 Kim Yam Road (The Herencia), #03-05 239351